South Carolina Missions

I am a missionary in Gaston, SC and this blog will help anyone interested to stay informed about what's going on in my field of labor.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Soul Is Saved

Also this past Sunday, a young woman named Dorthy came forward wanting to be saved. Dorthy is 14 or 15 yrs. old, and she has been coming to our church for a while. I think she began coming back in July when we had Vacation Bible school. She's a very sweet girl, and very curious and inquisitive. In the time that she has been coming, she has probably done a better job of promoting our church than anyone else, because it seems like she's always bringing a new friend or relative to church with her. She has brought her mother, brother, uncle, and several friends.

Sunday I was so pleased to see her walk forward during the invitation and give her life to the Lord. She had some questions about baptism, so I didn't immediately present her to the church as a candidate for baptism, but I expect she will come forward soon wanting to be baptized. Be praying for this new child of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home