South Carolina Missions

I am a missionary in Gaston, SC and this blog will help anyone interested to stay informed about what's going on in my field of labor.

Monday, October 16, 2006

The squirrel has moved in!

I thought our little pet was cute when he would sit on the railing of our back porch and chew on pine cones. Now he's not so cute anymore, because he and at least one buddy have invaded our home. They chewed a hole in the vinyl siding close to the roofline and are trying to build a nest in the attic. I can't allow this to continue. Saturday I tried to seal up the hole that they made in order to prevent them from getting back in, but that didn't work. They just made a new hole to get through. I finally went and bought a trap. Hopefully I'll be able to catch them and get rid of them. We'll see. Anybody want some squirrel stew?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Sheridan said...

To update the ongoing squirrel crisis - I think I've finally gotten rid of them all. With the trap I purchased I was able to catch 3 of the little critters. Since then all seems quiet up in the attic.

Don't worry, animal lovers. I didn't have the heart to kill them. The trap caught them alive, and then I drove them about 10 miles away and released them. Hopefully they will go bother someone else now.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home