South Carolina Missions

I am a missionary in Gaston, SC and this blog will help anyone interested to stay informed about what's going on in my field of labor.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Wow! I didn't realize it had been almost a month since my last post. Sorry for that! I wanted to get back on here to wish my lovely wife a happy birthday! Actually her B-day was two days ago on the 10th of October. I don't think she would mind me telling you that she turned 30 this year! We enjoyed a visit from her mother and grandmother this past weekend to help celebrate her birthday. It was nice to have them with us. One of my wife's birthday wishes was to have some of her grandmother's chicken & dumplings. That wish came true. Hope you get many more wishes fulfilled, sweetheart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home