South Carolina Missions

I am a missionary in Gaston, SC and this blog will help anyone interested to stay informed about what's going on in my field of labor.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our new pet

It looks like we have a pet squirrel at our house. He likes to perch on our back deck and chew on pine cones. He's not entirely tame. He usually runs away and barks at us if we get too close. And I think he might be trying to hit us on the head with the pine cones he's dropping out of the trees. He's kind of fun to watch, though. If you want to help us think of a name for our new pet, let me know.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Sheridan said...

The only name I could think of was "Rocky", although he's not a flying squirrel. He can do some pretty acrobatic leaps through the air, though...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home