South Carolina Missions

I am a missionary in Gaston, SC and this blog will help anyone interested to stay informed about what's going on in my field of labor.

Friday, August 11, 2006

First Blog

Blogging is new to me. I know it can be a great tool, but since I've never tried it before, I hope anyone reading this will allow me some time to learn the ropes before they set their expectations too high.
My goal is to use this blog as a simple way to keep people informed about my family and the mission work in Gaston, SC. I hope to post at least once a week, probably more after I get accustomed to how this works. I also hope to get Christel involved from time to time, so she can share things from her unique perspective. Feel free to share comments, and let me know what you think. Especially if you have any ideas of how I might improve this blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian, I think your blog looks great! This should be a great way to stay in touch and let everyone know what is going on with your work there in Gaston. I don't know if ya'll heard, but Paul Eels "The voice of the Razorbacks" was killed in a car wreck a few weeks ago. You may have heard, but that is the big news here in Arkansas, especially since football season is fixing to start up. Paul Eels claimed to be a born again Christian, which is good.

Love ya'll,

Tim

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home