South Carolina Missions

I am a missionary in Gaston, SC and this blog will help anyone interested to stay informed about what's going on in my field of labor.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Property Update

It is now August, and the progress has been slow with the negotiations for the property that we wanted for the church. It is frustrating, I admit. Everything seemed at first to fall right into place, convincing me that it was the Lord's hand guiding us. As a few obstacles have begun coming up, my confidence is a little shaken, but I still believe that God will lead us to the right place. I am resigned to the fact that if this property works out, we will know that it is because of God's provision, but if it doesn't, that will prove that God has something else in mind for us.

The owners of the property are not willing to negotiate, it seems. Their asking price is $179,900. Each of the offers we have made have been refused. We may make one more offer, and see how it goes. Please pray that the will of God will be made clear to us, and that He will give us the wisdom that we need to accomplish His will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home